Escapio I use fairly regularly on business or as a hotel reservation platform. Certainly there are not many hotels like the big players and not for any place in the world, but the initial selection of interesting and simplified my own preferences substantially similar hotels booking me greatly. And prices have continued to be top (I mean the best price).
Who looks nice and the staff of pre-tested hotels is right here.
runs from today at Escapio now a promotion on his own behalf - "We are a luxury." Hmm?
I suppose once the slogan of self-irony, for the leap to the word picture "This is luxury, a. .." suggests itself.
The gold border, with the slogan fits only as an irony to the term luxury. The results shown in the lower range hotel photos are more what I imagine in luxury and what is to book at Escapio.
The goal of the campaign to attract new newsletter subscribers (see the terms and conditions) and interesting customer data for customer care (the query of the specific date of birth, I can not explain it otherwise).
If you have to win then 4 other interested parties, we can win something yourself - a weekend to fifth in the "Mandala" (Top-house in the best position) and for any or a brand new iPhone on top of it, so the same images and impressions can be made online.
positive that an invitation can be the friend through Facebook. After all, is a friend indeed on Facebook.
The prices are certainly worth a try and generate some participants. I'm not sure if the target group, only the Users are Escapio. Which are certainly of great friends, but whether that necessarily enter their birth date and recommend to their friends so do Escapio?
on the results I'm excited! For the first time
0 comments:
Post a Comment