A black Sunday
was actually I am hopeful that the voting results would be different. Today I am
had breakfast service and home after the lunch I fell asleep and woke up only about five clock.
Great was the horror when I saw what happened in the meantime was. The quiet before weihnächtliche Switzerland has changed, my afternoon was almost over Schlaf.Die expulsion of the SVP initiative adopted by the people.
I was and am still shocked and stunned. The Swiss electorate has yet actually adopted this despicable racist initiative and has done so again what was expected of him. For me it is just unbelievable how easy it is still a people with the simplest throwing more resources and misuse them for his purposes kann.Die opposite side of the initiative was only a fraction of the budget available. Since the word is replaced by economic power but equally on a new meaning.
The same happened with the tax initiative as it had less work to operate. Some threaten to extract empire and laying ceremony of jobs, more taxes for the middle class and even knuckle Mr. and Mrs. Norm Swiss is desired as well as it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment