Yes for me and another colleague will probably remain this day unforgettable. I have come too late, a few seconds earlier and I would perhaps have prevented it.
But now in order. Shortly after thirteen
clock I drove into town with my bus over the bridge Zähringer, when I excitedly to the right of a man running back and forth saw. At first I was looking for the impression he something. As we went on I saw a few meters a ladies handbag from the sill to the floor. I then suddenly realized what had happened. Again had a one man his life End set. It must have just happened now. I would come a few seconds earlier I could perhaps have prevented it. The incident made me busy all day even though I am not the only eighteen-year-old woman knew that had fallen across the bridge.
was the same date a work colleague of mine under the bridge at the Endtation line four. Five meters away from him struck the woman on the street. I think there is not to say that he then was no longer able to continue.
It is always stunned when people see no other way out and they kill themselves. I am standing here and I find no words.
0 comments:
Post a Comment