on a new one!!
So now we are once again over the new year. I am not but slipped down or rather stood at the terminus. Fireworks I have seen none, more than the advertising lights and lighting board my bus.
And today seems the new year to be back everyday and the world around me is also not new but just as before. The halt will take place in the mind. Somehow, we need people just so a "reset" day to be able to finish with old things.
imagine Sometimes I feel like it would be if time were not divided into days, weeks, months and years. If we carry around our intellectual ballast for ever with us, or we would find other ways to load times in between.
I will now not be too philosophical, but sometimes you just want a happy new year and that all your wishes and goals into reality.
0 comments:
Post a Comment