Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Put A Plow On A Ridgeline

A wonderful Sunday


Today started pretty quiet as is the case most Sundays. On the way I am bestowed on this little glue at a bus stop gestossen.Die frozen disc and the sunrise behind me this wonderful picture. Such adhesives can be found throughout the city. Maybe someone can say something about this unknown artist. In Bern way, I have already seen such adhesive.
Late morning I was still an unexpected tip because an elderly man at the station deliberately sowed coins and then entfernte.Und since no one was interested, I had to stop that stuff . Collect I seem lately to put coins into magic. Constantly I find somewhere a Zähni or Zwänzgi. A week makes such a cafe aus.Der largest amount I took about three weeks on the road, there were ten francs. Since the mid-morning snack was paid.
It's just always something going on in our job and every day brings new surprises.

0 comments:

Post a Comment