In Pirates
As a new pirate Fribourger I went yesterday to Winterthur in the multi-purpose facility Teuchelweiher to attend the meeting of the pirate pirates Swiss to participate.
The welcome was warm and friendly, but a strict Trakdandenprogramm waiting for us by which we had to fight us. With such a young party, it takes time to really everything runs smoothly. Since the statutes have to be ground a little and adjusted. But I think in the general direction of the party, we agree and the rest we will have hit a series kriegen.Alles in all it was an interesting day and I was much mitnehmen.Und many new friends I have the gemacht.Auch lovingly cooked and served food made me very happy. Thus fortified, we then held without problems. Merci beaucoup to all again. In Arnold's Blog Alex
everything is described a bit more detail. On Twitter
will find all information about the event under the hashtag (# pv11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment