Fieser Fraud on Sunday morning
Since it is after a long night shift was still in bed. At nine the phone rings because you have a good Swiss is going to ran, although the number is hidden.
A man from Germany's turn and who will be added straight to the point. I should take back the computer he bought on Ebay. Despite my assurance that I sold a computer he remained obstinate. "Are they still do and take it back to the computer." When I asked how the username of the seller loud, always got the same answer, "No idea." Slowly I got the thing suspicious, partly because he often repeated. Also, the tone remained the same in each case. As it is I like the scales from your eyes. This was a new Pishingattacke nasty and I almost fell for it shortly. Fortunately, I had not declared my username or password.
I have then placed immediately in pajamas at the box to tell you this. The attack is made really well and we see immediately that you talk to a robot. This recognizes the breaks in sentences and then plays their own language files that match the situation. Really clever. These bastards have still more fantasy than ich.Da is probably come in the next few years for us in the Art
So, since on the alert and inform anyone on the phone with your eBay or other user data.
0 comments:
Post a Comment